YESS aims to highlight the scientific contributions by early career researchers in the community to make their work more visible and to enhance scientific interactions among community members and beyond.
The Science highlights will be mainly in the form of published papers and will be posted here from March 2019 onwards*.
Guidelines to submit your highlight:
- You should be a YESS member
- The paper should be in the scope of interdisciplinary Earth system sciences (natural and social sciences)
- You should be an author of the paper (lead or co-author)
- The paper should be published within the last six months.
- Citation should be in APA format + DOI
- Add a link to your YESS profile
You can send us your entries: gro.ytinummoc-sseynull@hcaertuo
First example of a science highlight:
Three Ways Forward to Improve Regional Information for Extreme Events: An Early Career Perspective
Langendijk, G.S., Aubry-Wake, C., Osman, M., Gulizia, C., Attig-Bahar, F., Behrens, E., Bertoncini, A., Hart, N., Indasi, V.S., Innocenti, S., van der Linden, E.C., Mamnun, N., Rasouli, K., Reed, K.A., Ridder, N., Rivera, J., Ruscica, R., Ukazu, B.U., Walawender, J.P., Walker, D.P., Woodhams, B.J. and Yılmaz, Y.A., 2019. Frontiers in Environmental Science. 7:6. https://doi.org/10.3389/fenvs.2019.00006
*Note that this will be a rolling list, which will be updated regularly based on incoming submissions