The spread of COVID-19 during the past few weeks has a strong impact in our lives and we are all facing great challenges due to it. That’s why the YESS Community gathered some of the online resources available during this moment of crisis.
- YESS webinars
- Atmospheric Sciences Webinar Series by AGU
- NOAA Climate Variability and Predictability webinars
- The Earth Systems and Climate Change Hub webinars
- NASA Earthdata (also in Youtube!)
- US Clivar Youtube channel
Journals with temporary free access to papers
- AMS Journals: Normally, all AMS journal articles are freely available one year after publication date. As part of AMS’s response to COVID-19, currently all AMS journal articles are freely available, effective 25 March through 30 June 2020.
- Scribd, the audiobook, ebook, and magazine subscription service, is offering 30 days of free access to their entire library to everyone.
- Esri offers students free access to software for continued education through Coronavirus closures.
- Overleaf offers free access to its pro version.
Science blog writing by the European Geosciences Union.
If you have any other resources to add to the list, please write to the YESS officer.